The
Wright Quartet
My Sister Writes Porn
Best Served Cold
Cannon Fodder
Always
a Victim
Collected Stories of Sophie Lawson
Exiles of America
Tales
of Tonia Jackson
Searching for Periscians
Fool Me Twice
The Soft Light of the Sun
So, here is the status of each book.
My Sister Writes Porn - written, published under another name; need a revised cover, need to make corrections, and need to get it published again.
Best Served Cold - written, published under another name; I have a new cover for it; need to make corrections and need to get it published again.
Cannon Fodder - still working on the first draft, about halfway through. Need to finish this story up, develop a cover, and get it published.
Always a Victim - still in concept stage.
Collected Stories of Sophie Lawson - Published, need to make sure there are no errors or needed corrections. I would like to write some more stories for this book and re-issue it.
Exiles of America - I am not sure what I am doing with this series. It has a bunch of short stories associated with it. I could publish those as an anthology or collected stories. And it supposedly has a series of books associated with it. Lots of ideas, no real structure.
Searching for Periscians - Draft completed, needs a rewrite and a cover. Then see about publishing it.
Fool Me Twice - Draft completed, needs a rewrite and a cover. Then see about publishing it.
The Soft Light of the Sun - still in concept stage.
That's it. That's where I am right now. I have a lot of work to do, and the sooner I can get to it, the better I will feel.
No comments:
Post a Comment